Play-Doh Creation

Today I created something that probably is one of my favorite hobbies. Weightlifting has been keeping me going for about a year. I enjoy going to AP class everyday and getting a really good pump in. I continue to go to the gym about everyday to get better and bigger as well. I only go about four time a weeks because I am doing an upper/lower body split which consists of doing uppers on Mondays and Thursdays. Lowers are on Tuesdays and Fridays. My off days, which you really need if you want your muscles to develop and recover, are Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sunday. I also love having a pretty healthy diet because without a well balanced diet, you cannot really make any progress so working out would be a waste of time. I also try to do cardio everyday but sometimes I am not able to due to either work or attending a family event. I try to get my homework done as soon as possible or try to finish all my homework during school because that will give me more time to prepare my meals and also let me workout a little bit longer or in general, take my time when it comes to the weights. Getting enough sleep is also very important as well. So if enjoy sleeping, eating, and being physically fit, then you are enjoy the same hobbies I enjoy. My fellow students around me made many interesting things. The all mostly dealt with a hobby like me. They consisted of videos games, ice cream, hearts, and a picture of themselves. Weightlifting can be related to the writing process because you continue to build on a single topic. You continue to build muscle everyday you lift. You continue to build everyday as a writer because as you write you become more developed and faster when it comes to the writing process.