Capstone Research Project Presentation Reflection

When I was researching for this presentation, I learned that the debate between Michael Jordan and Lebron James has been going on for awhile and that many people have their own opinion but the debate will never have a definite answer.

I believe I did provide an introduction that intrigued the audience while establishing the topic during my presentation. I also believe I did provide an in-depth reflection about the experience throughout my presentation. I believe I did present the information clearly and effectively to the point that my audience was engaged in the debate and were not confused. I also believe I did present the information, my findings, and my supporting evidence to conveying a clear and distinct perspective with adequate research. I believe I did demonstrate well-placed inflection and gestures that created an engaging delivery style indicative of advance preparation throughout my presentation. I did present proper grammar that was appropriate and correct during my presentation. I do believe my presentation integrated multimedia and visual displays to clarify information, strengthen claims and evidence, and add interest throughout my presentation.

Presentation techniques that I can incorporate into my next presentation is definitely making it shorter and sweet instead of having an eight minute presentation. I can also use a little more visual aids in my presentation but not to the point of over doing it.

Some things I could of done to change my presentation is to probably choose a side on the debate and favorite one more than the other. I could also get classmates opinion on the debate instead of using players that could like or hate Michael Jordan or Lebron James.

I wish that I would of have a little more opinions in my presentation because that would prove my point that this debate is a pretty big deal for a lot of sports fans mostly NBA fans. I also wish I showed more of their highlights instead of straight facts because that would give you a visual on how both players play the game that they love.

If I could present my presentation again I would definitely keep it short and sweet so the audience does not get bored and tired of my presentation. i want to be able to educate my audience not make them want to fall asleep.

Now that I have reflected on my presentation, I believe I did a very good job to entertain the audience with this big debate. I am also confident it got the audience to start question who is the better player. I am glad I was able to do this topic as well since it is a pretty big deal in my family and be able to show my audience my opinion on this debate.

My Presentation